2008年9月10日星期三

My Blog Changed Link :(

Dear old friends, Friendster recently updated their blog 2.0 and changed my link without informing. I noticed the link changed when I accidentally click on my sis's blog. And the worst part is, from her link, the blog post that she can view is the one that I posted before the upgrade. Those that I posted after the upgrade are non-to-be-seen!!
sigh.....
thinking of changing to blog spot but still a bit lazy lah .....
;p

oh, by the way, here's the new link:
http://ahying-eh.blog.friendster.com/

4 条评论:

Unknown 说...

old one still visible wor?
http://ahying_eh.blogs.friendster.com/ah_ying_eh_blog/

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

still visible meh? strange. When I clicked from my sis's link, I can only see those old posts.....
sigh.....
I lost all the links to friends's blogs. must take some time to search back :(

Rachel 说...

YingYing.. I always couldn't put comments into your previous blog.. maybe becoz I do not hold any account for that website..
anyway, now I'm happy to find you in facebook where i can leave you messages ;) hehe

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

MeiQing, many people faced the same problem even though they have account with friendster. Sian....I have decided to change my blog to Blogger. Will post the announcement here soon (^^)